We believe that our uniform encourages a sense of pride in appearance and a feeling of belonging to the school family. This assists in developing high standards in other aspects of school life. All children are expected to wear our uniform and the rules concerning uniform are very clear and continually enforced.
- The basic uniform comprises: grey trousers, shorts, pinafore dresses or skirts, a white shirt, a purple jumper or cardigan and a tie (jumpers, cardigans and ties can be ordered online via school pod/order form and collected from the office).
- In Summer, lilac and white summer dresses may be worn
- It is expected that haircuts will be conventional and children are presented in a smart way.
- Children may wear any black shoes to school.
- Jewellery, including friendship and wrist bands, are not allowed for safety reasons. The only exception is where a child has pierced ears, and then one pair only of small plain studs are acceptable. Earrings must not be worn for PE. If a child cannot remove their earrings, they will be covered with tape.
- Nail varnish or make-up is not permitted.
Outdoor PE Kit
- A Warm Tracksuit
- Outdoor Trainers
- Purple school T-shirt (order via school pod/order form and available from the school office)
Indoor PE Kit
- Purple school T-shirt (as above)
- Black Shorts